Time for the second installment of Vegetarian Meal of the Week (I decided to make this a weekly post since I cook all the time and have to many recipes to share!). the first recipe is courtesy of my cousin Alyssa. Let's get started!
1 yellow squash
1.5 cups portabella mushrooms
5 medium-sized potatoes
1 head broccoli
1 cute apron
For the Veggies:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Slice up everything except the potatoes and put them in a glass container, like this (I know, I give super specific instructions):
3. drizzle the veggies with olive oil and sprinkle generously with garlic powder. Bake for about 25 min or until soft. Serve warm.
For the fries:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Slice potatoes and place into a glass container, like this one:
Sprinkle with olive oil and garlic powder.
3. Bake in the oven for and hour and a half or until crispy. Serve with ketchup and/or a pinch of salt.