Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 1


Today I woke up late and couldn't for the life of me decide what to wear. I tried on at least 3 other outfits before deciding on this colorful number I got at Urban 2 or so years ago. There was only one problem: it's very very sheer (why do designers do this to us?). The only two things I had to pair with it are a beat-up pair of black leggings and some brown knit stockings, and neither of these garments was even about to happen. So what's a girl to do in the face of such a conundrum? Well, this girl used a pink nightie as a makeshift slip. It was kind of a hassle dealing with 3 different straps all day but it did the trick.


Dress- Urban
Sandals- DSW
Earrings- Laila Rowe
Bag- random street vendor in NYC 2 years ago
Bracelets- heirloom
Slip- Morgan Taylor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...