Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 2

I spent today at a flea market with my friend Sylvia and found the ring and necklace pictured below (the bracelet is from Forever 21). I also found an apron for $1 and a delicious Key Lime pound cake. It was a good day :)




This picture really doesn't do it justice. I'll try to post a better one when I wear it.

Note: I don't actually have thunderthighs in real life.


Honestly, posing is hard. See how we're about the same height here? That's because Sylvia is wearing 5-inch heels (I am obviously an amazon at 5'7").

My little mutt Tasia Marie makes an appearance.

blouse- Varga
jeans- nordstrom
shoes- DSW
cuff- F21
Sunglasses- F21
earrings (not visible) Laila Rowe
belt (also not visible. I really am a sneaky bitch, aren't I?)- Aero

Tasia's pink collar- Petsmart

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...