Tuesday, August 4, 2009

aaaaand out to dinner again

My cousin, dad, and I went to Gordon Biersch at Tysons Corner and surprise surprise I decided to change into something else.

After dinner, we went to the anthropologie at Tysons II and I picked up two sale dresses I had put on hold. Since my birthday is on Saturday and I have an Anthropologie card, they gave me 15% off. If you like to shop at Anthropologie, get the card!! It's not like a credit card, it's like opening a little account in their system where they keep all your receipts electronically so you'll never have trouble returning items. They also send you a 15% off coupon to use during your entire birthday month! So worth it.

skirt- BCBG
sandals- Mudd
belt- F21
tank- actually a slip that came with this dress from Anthropologie
necklace- vintage

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...