Sunday, October 18, 2009

How not to be a raisin this winter

With the first snowfall in Boston (October 18th must be a new record or something, guys, seriously) also comes the bone-chilling wind that dries out your face until you can't even wince without feeling like your skin is going to crack. How do you fix this problem? Quite easily, actually. Exhibit A:
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30-- $17 at drugstores
I'm willing to pay a little more for a product that can offer me a relatively high SPF. No joke, I will fly off the handle if I see wrinkles on this face anytime soon.

Exhibit B:
Boscia Intensifying Moisture Pack + -- $30 at Sephora
This is also kind of pricey, but it works wonders on a dry face (and a little bit goes a long way). It's technically a mask but I use it as a night cream. It's pretty heavy so don't use it if you have oily skin unless you are trying to achieve the recently pubescent middle schooler pizza face look. Moving on...

Exhibit C:
Lip Smackers Dr. Pepper lip balm- $2, drugstores
This stuff is awesome because it's cheap and it deposits a subtle hint of color onto your lips. Buy it at Target and save 40 cents. And then put those 40 cents towards buying the first two!

2 comments:

Lily said...

do you recommend the aveeno moisturizer for oily skin peeps? lol I've been wanting to purchase it but I wasn't sure if it was worth the price.

Emily said...

No i wouldn't. I think it may be oil-based? I wouldn't recommend either of the face moisturizing products for oily skin actually.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...