Sunday, October 25, 2009

Apples and Arabic

Those are the only two things I've been able to concentrate on at all this weekend. Monique and I went apple picking on Friday with her brother Nick. It was great. I love doing Fall stuff like that. I also made a new friend at the orchard that I was able to take back with me:
The smallest pumpkin ever. Here it is next to one of the massive apples we found:
Saturday and today I did nothing but pore over my Arabic textbook. I have a huge midterm tomorrow that I'm pretty nervous about.
These were taken when I was fresh out of the shower, which is why my hair looks strange.

In case you were wondering, "apple" in Arabic is "TifeH"

sweater- H&M
leggings- American Apparel
shoes- Target

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a nice time. you look cute as always:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...