Friday, October 16, 2009

Alexander

Everyone has a bad day sometimes. Today I was Alexander:
I woke up late and didn't have much time for hair and makeup, so I swiped on some lengthening mascara and a headband (plus 400 bobby pins to hold down my unicorn spike):
I'm not one of those girls who can roll out of bed looking refreshed and beautiful so I'm going to spare you the gory reality and hide my face in these.
I tend to be drawn to otherwise simple pieces with cute details:
... and bows. I love me some bows:
Figures that I would get a run in these tights the first time I ever wear them:

Bad days do have 2 redeeming qualities though:

1). They make the good days that much sweeter, and
2). They end eventually

top- H&M
tights- Hue
boots- Target
skirt- American Apparel
headband- ? maybe also H&M?


P.S. Congratulations to my roommate Liz for putting on an amazing show!! If you go to BU and you didn't see Beauty and the Beast tonight, go get your tickets for Sunday's matinee show (tomorrow night's show is sold out, just like tonight's was)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate it when i wake up late. it's like i hear a blaring whoop whoop siren with whistles and i can't move fast enough. haha! well, runner and all, you look really cute.

Kristal said...

dont we all wish to be the roll out of bed glamazon ha ha. i wake up with an afro most mornings so you've done well. charlie xx

charliepluslola.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...