Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You're impossible to love and leave

The only thing worse than today's weather was yesterday's weather; slush, ice, freezing rain. I love you, Boston, but you are giving me seasonal depression.
DSC_0181
Etam dress (remixed!); Family Dollar jegs; F21 vest; Charlotte Russe jewelry; random boots
DSC_0178
DSC_0180
In other news, you may or may not have noticed the increase in my usage of lyrics as post titles. I fully realize how cliché this is, but I've been blogging for a year and a half and I struggle with thinking up clever and relevant post titles for like... 85% of my posts. Today's title comes from Impossible by Anberlin. I love this band so much I even named my blog after a song of theirs. But more on that in a later post :)

Photos by Monique

6 comments:

Hello Again Vintage said...

You look gorgeous. Those are some cute earrings you have on!

Veronika Novotny said...

You look gorg, as always. I am loving the socks with the jeggings, super adorable ...I've gotta try it.

Kellie said...

We should swap places- I've got seasonal depression because of how ridiculously warm it is here! It was 85 degrees yesterday! CRAZY!

Jen Hsieh said...

First of all...I DO THE SAME THING WITH MY BLOG POST TITLES. I'll usually pick a song that fits my mood/post (or just the song i'm listening to at the moment). :P
I'm loving your boots - I can't get enough of boots, especially in the winter. Can't wait until spring comes around!

Dylana Suarez said...

You look so wonderful!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

anberlin's one of my favourites too. x


p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a fox tail if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...