Monday, August 1, 2011

SOWA Market

Since I am a fashion blogger, commonly accepted stereotypes demand I visit a flea/antique/farmers market at least twice a season, if not more. The South End's SOWA (SOuth of WAshington street) Market allowed me to reach my quota for the Summer this past Sunday. After going, I feel that SOWA is kind of like Eastern Market's slightly less cool younger sibling (or maybe I'm just biased because I'm from DC), but I still enjoyed spending the day there.
DSC_0007
My favorite part was the Roxy's grilled cheese sandwich I had for lunch. But does it compare to brunch at Montmartre?
DSC_0015
DSC_0024
DSC_0018
DSC_0025
DSC_0032
DSC_0035
DSC_0038
DSC_0027
DSC_0042

Tell me about your weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty! That looks like a fun time :)

I didn't know you were from DC! I work in DC and Eastern Market is one of my favorite DC places!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...