Sunday, September 19, 2010

How to Make Plain Shoes Edgier

I got this bracelet at Nordstrom a few weeks ago and I am totally sick of it!
DSC_0004
I got these shoes at Old Navy a year ago and I am totally sick of them!
DSC_0005
How do I fix this problem?
DSC_0007
Step one: Cut up the bracelet.
DSC_0011
Step two: Krazy Glue the studs onto the front of the shoes.
DSC_0015
Step Three: Let dry for a couple hours, then put 'em on and look fierce!
DSC_0012
I like these wedges so much better now. I'm thinking about doing this to all my shoes.

3 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Heheh, totally awesome!!
I think i would like them even more if you say, had 10 bracelets worth of studs to apply...

Chic on the Cheap

Jen Hsieh said...

dude this is genius! i love the studs on the wedges, it give them a little bit of edge without being over the top :)
yay for diys!

Anonymous said...

Nice and inspiring!

I'm in the process of DIYing a pair of wedges, Jeffrey Campbell style, but I feel like I'm stuck. So now, I have one half studded shoe and one regular shoe. Great...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...