Monday, July 19, 2010

So much drama in the NYC

Times Square tourist photo shoot courtesy of my favorite Emma Aubry of La Vie en Ginger. Exposure was too high on my shitty camera (my fault) so they came out a little grainy but I'm not too torn up about it.
DSCN5870
July 19th 2
DSCN5873
DSCN5876
What am I doing in New York City? Well, so far I have browsed vintage goods at Brooklyn Flea, ridden the Cyclone roller coaster and eaten greasy onion rings at Coney Island, window-shopped on 5th Avenue, and ordered a drink from probably every single Starbucks in the city. What's next: bumming around SoHo, visiting the MET Costume Institute to check out the "American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity" exhibit (that I read about in two separate Vogues) and, finally, a 5-hour bus ride back to Union Station on Thursday to be reunited with the white monuments and disgruntled politicians of my homeland. East Coast one love.


Skirt- Kimchi Blue, borrowed from Sylvia
tank- Etam
vest- F21
shoes- target
bag- Coach outlet

2 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Sounds like a very through and fun visit to NYC!

Love the cute little buttons on the skirt!

Chic on the Cheap

Erin Cathleen said...

There's always so much to do in the city! I never get enough time there when I go. Glad you're getting a chance to really get around. Sounds like you're having a marvelous time! I always hop down for quick little weekend jaunts, but if I ever get an actual vacation, NYC is so where I'm headed... :)

And nice job getting an outfit shot in Times Square, of all places! It's nigh-on impossible, especially this time of year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...