Friday, June 18, 2010

Two Worlds

This outfit reminds me of a cute outfit outfit the Good Girl Gone Blog posted recently, which she called "mixing genres". I feel like this look is mixing genres a little bit, too. The top is kinda retro and the skirt is kinda bohemian:
P1080561
P1080567
June 18th
P1080583
P1080589
P1080596

Do you guys think I can pull it off?


top and belt- F21
skirt- Modcloth
shoes- Etam
bow earrings- American Eagle (present from my friend Liz)
stud earrings- Claire's
watch- Brighton

3 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I think they go, I'm working on a theory that as long as you anchor an outfit in strong leather accessories, it will work.

Chic on the Cheap

good girl gone blog said...

aww nice "mixing genres" ;)

Samantha said...

that skirt is gorgeous!!
peace and love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...